With mechanical fixing, the updated wall bass trap is designed to be completely in line with other Artnovion panels, whilst also mountable in vertical or horizontal dihedral corners, with a dedicated fixing system package.
The Bass Trap 2.0 is a wall mounted bass trap, designed to blend in with your acoustic treatment, providing seamless low frequencies between 63Hz and 160Hz (tuned to 80Hz).
Pressure and velocity bass trap:
- Double Membrane & High density foam core
Calculations are based on understanding of the following:
- London, A., The Determination of Reverberant Sound Absorption Coefficients from Acoustic Impedance Measurements. J. Acoust. Soc. Am., 1950. 22(2): p. 263-269
- Cox, T.J. and P. D'Antonio, Acoustic absorbers and diffusers : theory, design, and application. 2004, London: Spon Press.
- Kuttruff, H., Room acoustics. 4th ed. 2000, London, [England] ; New York, NY: Spon Press.
- Vér, I.L. and L.L. Beranek, Noise and vibration control engineering : principles and applications. 2nd ed. 2006, N.J.: Wiley
Wood FG (Furniture grade)
Fixing System: Fixart Tube Bass Trap 2.0
FixArt Tube Bass trap is a innovative system for Artnovion Inovative Bass Trap 2.0 solution. Easy to install, easy to align, Simply follow our template and attach the clip fixture to your surface, and then to the corners of your panel, clip them both into the tube, and you're done! With easy adjustment once mounted, and an easy clip-in, clip-out. Changing your panel design around has never been easier. Also, FixArt Tube creates an air cavity behind your panels, accommodating wall mounting utilizes such as pipes and wires and increasing the panels performance. Provides a solid, level installation independent of the quality of your surface.